My new love

I think by now, everybody who knows me knows that I am a big fan of mobiles and other kinds of fancy electro stuffs (e.g. digi-cameras, computers, TV, etc). And as such, I am quite in love with the new Sony Ericsson Satio (also known as Sony Idou). The new beauty is equiped with no less than a 12MP camera, 3G technology and a virtual QWERTY keyboard.
Since I recently purchased the ancestor called Sony Xperia 1, I am pretty glad that Satio's release will not be until the fourth quartal of this year. So I have a bit time to gather the money :)) And when the time has come, I will make Satio a gift on my 2xth birthday. Until then, stay tuned!


Satio comes with a fancy pen


in 3 stylish colors

A broad touchscreen


A virtual QWERTY keyboard








and super trendy round edges.









0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Places I have visited...

  1. Hanoi, Vietnam
  2. Hongkong, China
  3. Trier, Germany

About Me

My photo
On the pursuit of happyness, will you come with me? Do you hope for another happy day just like I do?