Ý Ý Ý ... Ý ì y... Italy

I have just returned from a nice but also very stressy trip to Italy. The food was not as good as I have expected it to be and the conference I have attended to was boring. But all in all it was OK. I did enjoy the trip to the Milano Centrale and the social event at the ancient castle of the visconti of something I forgot in the Lombardia.
Although I was determined to buy myself some shoes and clothes I did not manage to find anything suitable. So I ended up with just one new pair of shoes and a leather bag.
Enjoy the photos from that trip!

GUCCI



The Cathedrale of Milano


Pretty cruel ...



From the basement

to the roof.






And the Centrale Station

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Places I have visited...

  1. Hanoi, Vietnam
  2. Hongkong, China
  3. Trier, Germany

About Me

My photo
On the pursuit of happyness, will you come with me? Do you hope for another happy day just like I do?