A beautiful wedding

As I have mentioned in my last blog-entry, I was invited to a wedding. And since the ceremony was supposed to be performed in Brienz which was 3 hours away from St. Gallen, we have decided to leave in the early morning. After some slight aberrations, we finally arrived in Brienz with plenty of time to risk a close look at the small but lovely region.
And the scenery was pretty amazing. See for yourself!












To the moment at 3 o'clock the bride and groom arrived in a beautiful bridal-car...


Eva and Thorsten make a great couple, do they not? Eva is a very lovely and nice lady who has helped me a lot of times. I will always remember how she had put great efforts in looking for a ski-outfit for me so that I can attend the IWI ski-day. Also, she was the one to teach me how to bake christmas cookies. And last year, when my newly purchased computer was detected to be defect, she and Thorsten helped me claiming the redemption-guarantee by returning it in time. Thorsten even brought me the new (exchanged) computer. I will always remember their kindness.


Anyway, I managed to make some photos during the ceremony...


After the ceremony ...


... the wedding guests were invited to a drink.




We wish the newly weds a happy everafter. Cheers.

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Places I have visited...

  1. Hanoi, Vietnam
  2. Hongkong, China
  3. Trier, Germany

About Me

My photo
On the pursuit of happyness, will you come with me? Do you hope for another happy day just like I do?